Head of the Program – David Tavadian
Language of instruction – English
Duration of the program – 2 years
Diploma of the Russian Federation and the RA
The compulsory courses include 16 disciplines. Each discipline requires an exam.
Scientific work includes:
- Internship in Investment Strategy & Asset Allocation
- Master’s thesis (Supervised research product)
The general learning outcomes are:
- Ability of systemic and critical thinking
- Ability to develop and implement a project
- Ability of team work and leadership
- Ability to apply modern communication technologies for academic and professional interaction
- Ability of self-organisation and self-development
The professional learning outcomes are:
- advanced knowledge of techniques in data accumulation, data analysis and data modeling
- knowledge of the foundations of artificial intelligence
- knowledge of machine learning
- ability to analyze available data
- ability of financial modeling
- Ability to apply fundamental knowledge in the field of finance when solving practical and research problems
- Ability to apply advanced instruments of economic analysis in applied and/or fundamental research
- Ability to make financially sound organizational and managerial decisions and bear responsibility for them
- Ability to use modern information technologies and software in solving professional problems
The ability to correctly collect, analyse and model data will be in very high demand for many decades. Data science and artificial intelligence repack subjective human opinions with objective analysis. This will minimise human errors/stupidity and raise productivity levels.
Graduates will be able to work in various investment funds, big international banks, consulting firms, government and multinational organizations and startups.
The ability to model complex data sets will open many doors, in various industries around the world.